Friday, December 14, 2012

The Understanding of the Human Anatomy (Part 2/External Oblique and Upper leg Muscles)

Now is part for breaking up the External oblique and the Rectus Maximus




 Time for the Upper arm muscles, as the Biceps and Triceps, I didn't even know that the Brachiallis and Coracobrachiallis were attached to the scapula, a lot of learning in this Stage!






 Now is time for the Upper Leg Structure, here I just develop the essential muscles, as the Quadricepsand the Hamstring, each of this ones attaches in the Trochanter and the pelvic Basin, It was kind of confusing.





 Now the Upper Leg Abductors, those seems to me cunfusing but everything starts to taking shape






OMG I don't belive I reached this part in 2 weeks after started, I can't handle...
Of course I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment