Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy new year 2013!




Well is just matter of hours until this year ends

Here is a little gift for you and I hope for you the best and keep on!

I wish you a year full of good things and progress, the sun will rise up high in the sky all days no matter what, let's follow it's example, we fall , we are below the ground but every new day is a new chance to grow up and the space is the limit.

Keep the hard work my friends and let's master the patience!

So the way of the self taught project to become a disciplined painter and concept designer, shines at it's brightest and just time will dictate, for me, remember, all knowledge I share in my blog are not tutorials, you can pick useful stuff from my progress but avoid step on my rocks, avoid making the same mistakes I did and look for more!, I have no teacher or a partner who share this desire, so is just this personal goal I'll make it real trough hard work.


Next dictates will become more serious and I hope (I really hope, really really really hope ...) make it happens.




Keep on drawing and painting!!!!!!




GoodendGraphics

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment