Friday, December 14, 2012

Memorial to the growth of the blog


Well, let me introduce myself, I’m Yeyo. (aka goodend) I'm a Digital artist.

Today december 14th, 2012

I’ve decided of making this blog as a record, Is for breaking the expectations of one’s will, this is not really the official day I started growing as a painter and designer, It have a lot of time by now but, the learning of the fundamentals, that one, is recent, The process will be simple, reading books and reading usefull internet articles about hot topics about the matter, just let's break the ice and start working!

I’ll be here, sharing my creations and creative works, maybe studies or notes, but this will be important for later checking, you my friends are welcome for feedback and share.

This will be the way of a self-taught artist who just wish fulfill his destiny, tru hard work and dedication, the work will overcome all circumstances and destroy procastination.

So now, thank you for your tolerance and support for this overreaching dedication.

“Clinging into the faith that is stainless as steel”, Let’s believie in those words and keep on going
Let's continue this endless road.

No comments:

Post a Comment