Monday, October 28, 2013

Fanart Illustration and Pixel Art 10.28.13

Extraordinary Night time.-
Tonight's work, It has been a long week and a sleepless one, haha but nothing can break the run,
let's continue

Divisory Line_____________________________________________________

I want to mention the character is not my original, is a friend's character, The idea here is to make an Illustration, so what about some fighting scene?
The rough sketch

Game screen bg and painting has been put in the piece, it was a new attempt trying to emulate in game painting style, I don't know if I succeded and that is a problem, but anyway
Details corrected and...
Illustration is done.-


Indeed I should keep testing styles, is an advice I want you to give, but don't stick at it, is just for the sake of sketch ideas next time you plan a work, every tool and knowledge you have, help greatly in order to solve the problem and make the idea clear.
___________________________________

WTF Chibi

some Pixel art attempt, I've been fascinated recently with this kind of style, it could be for great for understanding economy of shape and details, it kind of remind me the life drawing gesture sesions, only in thumbnail size.





 My OC Character, trying to variate form construction, not so happy with results


CG Analysis, really quick one.
And that's all for tonight.

Keep ON!
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/goodendgraphics
Spread the word!
Thanks! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment