Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hard Work, 13th January 2013


The subtitles : 

Dear Hard Work! I used to hate you. When you called my name, I heard it, but ran away from you. When 
I knew you were coming, I used to hide from you. When you influenced others to talk to me, I quickly made
 excuses to get away from you. Afraid of the pain, because I didn’t want to get hurt. Afraid to fail, so I 
didn’t even try, and afraid of your name, because of what you’ve done to others. Reflection in the mirror, 
shadow behind me, I take one step and you’re still ahead of me.
Sweat on my face, tears in my eyes, I keep on going. I heard you tell no lies. You turned the poor to rich, 
“F” to “A”-s. Is there anything that you can’t do?! Now look at me! You made me who I am today, and because of 
you I have this never losing, never giving up attitude. Quitting?! That’s not in my vocabulary. When they quit,
 I keep going. When they sleep, I work harder. When they say that I can’t, they count me out, I show them that I can.
_______________________________________________________________________________

we are so comfortable just complaining about the bad of our lives, we just are entangled in the status quo,
Thinking, I'm not good at this or there is no way we can be better, in fact, we are so wrong, the dreams,
the dreams always are hard, there is not shortcut, we just have to abandon a lot of things to follow
our destiny, no matter how far a dream is, there will be always a great road to walk, the journey starts
with just one step, quitting can not be contemplated in this way.
The important is that we are in the good way, we just don't have to look bad, keep waking up early,
making journals, being thankful you have both eyes, both arms, both legs and stop that stupid procastination.

I'm not fighting with anybody, that is not the point, we have an inside war already, to be worrying about competition with other hard working souls, there it is, this war is just versus ourselves, life is so hard and we should work together for getting the job done.
Never loose, there is no loosing, even no winning, is just, the path you need to walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment