Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!

As fast as 2013 came it went away, now is time for new experiences and learning, I wish you a great start of the year full of happiness, let's keep on drawing shall we?












 2013 Art/Progress Summary

Is logic I spent most of the time of this year exploring the way light works, more than anything else,  I didn't spent that much time developing an understanding in design (omg), but I will retake that duty, Something I've discovered over the passing days is that, we CAN'T CREATE DEVIATIONS from reality until we don't understand the real thing, A clear example, we can't draw a caricature of someone, until we don't know the bones and anatomy of the face, sounds obvious of course, but some of us want to jump right into the sweet dessert before even sit on the table.

No more words I can say, just be happy! and I wish you everything you want accomplish to become true!

KOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment